In addition to computer-adaptive teaching and scholar-approved curriculum, only Istation provides educators with 24/7 access to hundreds of teacher resources, including:
- More than 2,400 fully scripted, teacher-directed lessons to help reinforce Istation teaching in large-group, small group, or one-on-one instruction.
- Complete bibliographies for each Reading lesson, saving teachers the time and effort of investigating relevant book lists on their own.
- Comprehensive glossary of content-specific terms for Reading and Math products.
- Online interactive books that can be downloaded at a moment’s notice.
- Immediately available reports that track scores, identify intervention needs by individual student and classroom, and identify the appropriate teacher intervention resource(s).
- Administrator’s guide that helps educators make the most of Istation’s assessments.
- An interactive user's guide that answers frequently asked questions on topics ranging from log in to assessments & instruction to technical info and accessing reports.
- Search Wizard and suggested search terms are provided to quickly access teacher directed lessons and other instructional support.
- Quick links that provide easy access to lesson resources.
- Technical support information
Teachers can choose from a library of animated lessons to use with either small groups or the entire class. These lessons are interactive white-board ready and can be used to enhance any Reading, Math, Writing, and Science lesson plans.
While students are taken to specific lessons in their instructional path, the Teacher Station allows teachers to jump directly to what they want or need in order to make their lessons more meaningful and engaging. For example: selecting “Math” in the Teacher Station will allow access to instructional songs and digital tools including place value mats, fraction bars, and interactive number lines that support the animated Math lessons.
Teachers log in to Istation from the desktop application using your username and password, and clicking on “Teacher Station.” Planning can begin right away!