We’re always looking for people who are passionate about putting their top-notch skills to work in the field of education. The Istation Implementation Team works with customers to fully understand their academic goals, students’ needs, and usage monitoring.
Every Implementation Team interaction with a school or district is an opportunity to support educators by guiding them on how to best use Istation’s computer-adaptive reading program to assess and teach reading to students at their levels. We want to empower kids and change lives.
The Implementation Specialist has a fast-paced role in a growing department that will change and evolve as our business matures. We are building an agile, customer-centric team that values thoughtfulness and teamwork to solve problems and continually improve processes that drive adoption and subsequent renewal of our computer-adaptive programs.
Istation is a rapidly growing company. We are looking for experienced candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit who are smart and not afraid to roll up their sleeves to help out wherever needed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- working with customers to ensure successful Istation setup
- tracking usage, progress, and reports
- consulting with campus/district to ensure fidelity of usage
- working with educators of all levels to establish and maintain relationships by answering questions through outgoing calls, program walk-throughs, data consults, and e-mails
- using best practices/strategies for a successful implementation
- troubleshooting customer issues and finding creative solutions
- working with various departments when appropriate/needed
Education, knowledge, skills, and experience needed:
- bachelor’s degree
- at least 3 years’ working in a classroom or other relevant experience
- energetic and positive attitude
- strong computer skills, great phone skills, and even better customer relations skills
- comprehension of educational vocabulary
- ability to communicate clearly with administrators, teachers, and school officials
- excellent written and verbal communication skills for both internal and external customers
- diligence, self-sufficiency, and initiative when completing daily tasks as well as short-term and long-term projects
- previous experience using Istation in an educational setting preferred
- experience working with K-8 schools/districts or similar educational experience preferred
- experience delivering implementation support via Web or in person preferred